Your eye examination is not something that should be rushed. Adult eye examination are 45 minutes and 30 minutes for children. We carry out a full examination, checking the health of the eyes, the prescription, the muscle balance and more.
Ocular Coherence Tomography (OCT) allows for early detection, diagnosis and monitoring of many conditions.
- The instrument allows us to see beneath the surface of the back of your eye (retina).
- It allows us to study your eyes in incredible detail.
- It uses very advanced technology to detect abnormalities at a much earlier stage.
- Found in most hospital eye departments.
- Keeps records of the images to compare them in future visits.
It allows early detection of Age related Macular Degeneration, Gluacoma, and much more.
Introducing EIDON – the first TrueColor Confocal Scanner
Introduction to EIDON’s features highlights: the first TrueColor Confocal Scanner provides real color and Wide Field imaging in non-mydriatic conditions, high resolution photos even through cataract, and fully automated operations.
Visionix 120+ Dry Eye
VX120 + gives you the opportunity to alert your patients of pathologies like glaucoma, cataracts, keratoconus, as well as correcting vision defects including those affecting night vision